Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Friday, November 21, 2008

FOR THOSE IN LOVE WITH LURES

Lurelover Magazine is the latest title in my occasional focus on weird and wonderful Thai magazines. It's perfect for anyone in love with lures, and fishing of course.
The September edition (more about that in a moment) runs to 100 pages of which around 10 per cent is advertising. It retails for 85 baht and was established earlier this year. There's niche and there's niche, and as far as I know this is the only magazine in Thailand that covers lures, although there are around half a dozen general fishing titles.

I purchased this magazine last week, and the fact the September edition is sill on sale is yet another example of why publishers and retailers need to get their acts together. Perhaps the shop was waiting for the next edition to appear, or perhaps it's waiting to sell all the previous months copies before putting the new one on display? Who knows?

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.