Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Monday, November 24, 2008

TRY A DIGITAL MAGAZINE FOR FREE

I've written a lot about digital editions in recent weeks and months, and those of you who've yet to try one should head over to The Read Green Initiative where you can get a one-year subscription to a digital magazine of your choice for free.
There are more than 200 magazines to choose from, including popular titles such as Reader's Digest and Penthouse.
Once you've tried a digital magazine come back and let me know what you think. Would you buy digital instead of print? Do you think digital will ever totally replace print?

3 comments:

Anonymous 5:08 PM  

Great link - thanks. It will help pass the time in deepest darkest Issan!

(c) 2016 Written by Andrew Batt 5:27 PM  

MeMock. Thanks. I'm pleased you've found it useful.

Unknown 1:07 PM  

I still like the 'feel' of turning the book's pages but for news I prefer the digital because ... unfortunately, I can never seem to keep the newspapers together.

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.