Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

EMAP GOES DIGITAL ONLY

One of the United Kingdom's largest print publishers, 70-year-old EMAP, has announced plans to scrap print and take its 17 mostly business-to-business titles digital.
The ones you'll be more familiar with will be Retail Week, Architects' Journal (which is available in Thailand) and Construction News.
EMAP says that 67% of all its revenue now comes from digital and events, and within the next 18 months all of its titles will be digital.
This, in my humble view, is a mistake and I predict that some, if not all, of these titles will be pack in paper within a few years.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.