Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Monday, October 24, 2011

FLOOD ON THE FRONT PAGES

Images from Bangkok once again made the front pages of a number of regional newspapers during the past weekend.
The Straits Times in Singapore lead with graphic images from the Thai capital on Saturday and Sunday, while newspapers in Malaysia and Indonesia also opted to run with front page stories and images depicting the flooding in Bangkok.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.