Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

KUDOS TO THE NATION ..


.. for allowing anyone affected by the Thailand flooding to download the latest copies of its newspaper as a PDF edition.
When people are searching for news in all its forms then any initiative like this is surely a welcome one.
On the down side the files take a long time to download and, one would guess, that downloading today's copy of The Nation isn't going to be high on the list of things to do when water is lapping at the door.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.