Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

FOR LOVERS OF PHUKET'S BEACH LIFE

Bikinis & Martinis isn't a new magazine - but it will likely be new to anyone outside the southern Thailand island of Phuket.
The October/December edition of this plush, free quarterly is Volume 3 Number 4, and runs to an impressive 124 pages. It is produced by Asia Design Consultants and, surprisingly, only lists two people on the editorial contacts page.
What you see on the cover is largely replicated inside, with pages of bikini-clad models alongside what is a decent amount of advertising for beach clubs, restaurants and properties on Phuket.
I'd say this is a must-read for visitors to the island.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.